Welcome to Wolf Greenfield.
We invite you to explore our website to discover why Nobel Prize winners, Fortune 500 companies, technology startups, and leading research universities choose Wolf Greenfield to develop and defend their intellectual property worldwide.
A fusion of science, law, and business, IP is our exclusive practice focus. Whether in courts, patent offices, or other venues, our professionals bring unparalleled technical and legal expertise to helping clients meet their business goals.
In The Headlines
- May 22, 2015 - Saving Patents from Inter Partes Review with Reissue
- May 19, 2015 - Wolf Greenfield Recognized in Chambers USA 2015 Rankings
- May 18, 2015 - Managing IP Magazine Recognizes Wolf Greenfield
- May 13, 2015 - IP ALERT - New International Design Patent Application, Increased Patent Term Now in Effect
- April 27, 2015 - Law360 quotes Hunter Keeton on impact (or lack thereof) of Nautilus
- April 23, 2015 - To seek leave or not to seek leave? That is a complicated question
- April 15, 2015 - Don't Forget To Request PTAB Authorization For Motions
- April 14, 2015 - Doug Wolf talks to WSJ about trademarking scents
- April 8, 2015 - Diagnostic patenting since Myriad: an update
- April 3, 2015 - PTAB Surprises Some by Using Its Standard Operating Procedures to Assert Control of Its Case Law
- April 2, 2015 - AJ Tibbetts explains why you should protect your app idea
- March 31, 2015 - Establishing non-infringement and other creative uses of inter partes review
- March 27, 2015 - Suprema v ITC: defining ‘articles that infringe'
- March 27, 2015 - Wolf Greenfield Wins Complete IPR Victory for Saint-Gobain
- March 26, 2015 - Wolf Greenfield recognized by Law360 for Saint-Gobain IPR win
- March 24, 2015 - Anderson Duff quoted on Supreme Court's TTAB preclusion ruling
- March 20, 2015 - Wolf Greenfield Named Second Largest IP Law Firm in MA
- March 18, 2015 - Wolf Greenfield Associate Recognized for Excellence in Pro Bono
- February 24, 2015 - Women's Bar Foundation Honors Wolf Greenfield Associate