Welcome to Wolf Greenfield.
We invite you to explore our website to discover why Nobel Prize winners, Fortune 500 companies, technology startups, and leading research universities choose Wolf Greenfield to develop and defend their intellectual property worldwide.
A fusion of science, law, and business, IP is our exclusive practice focus. Whether in courts, patent offices, or other venues, our professionals bring unparalleled technical and legal expertise to helping clients meet their business goals.
In The Headlines
- June 25, 2014 - Anderson Duff participates in Law360 Twitter chat
- June 18, 2014 - GenomeWeb quotes Chelsea Loughran on IP landscape surrounding CRISPR-Cas9
- June 4, 2014 - IP ALERT - Supreme Court Overturns Federal Circuit's Standard on Inducement and Divided Infringement
- June 2, 2014 - Charlie Steenburg quoted by Law360 on Nautilus v. Biosig
- June 2, 2014 - James Morris quoted by Law360 on Limelight v. Akamai
- May 23, 2014 - Wolf Greenfield Recognized in Chambers USA 2014 Rankings
- March 2014 - Responding to Accusations of Patent Infringement
- April 3, 2014 - Wolf Greenfield renews and expands its lease in the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- March 5, 2014 - Doug Wolf featured as the Entrepreneur.com expert for the month of March
- February 2014 - The New World of Diagnostic Testing Post-Myriad
- February 5, 2014 - WOLF GREENFIELD WEBCAST REPLAY: CRISPR/Cas-9 and the IP Landscape for a Revolutionary New Technology