Performs essential business and systems analysis duties in alignment with Software Development Lifecycle best practices, and in support of business solutions
- Elicit and lead requirements gathering, analysis and verification.
- Provide project and support analysis - producing required documentation including business, functional, and technical specifications, scope of work, use cases, diagrams, and proposals.
- Define and lead consistent project stakeholder experiences, through SDLC practices and processes.
- Serve in project management roles on assigned projects, including timeline management, dependency tracking, documentation, and deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with Software Development team and Information Technology to ensure technical feasibility and alignment with goals and direction.
- Contribute to the maturation and evolution of software development lifecycle practices.
- Development of solutions leveraging third-party low/no-code platforms or solutions where appropriate.
- Performs testing duties, including the writing and execution of test plans, test cases, test scripts, and suites as appropriate.
- Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects
- Establish, align and maintain User Acceptance Testing standards and guidelines.
- Participate in the implementation of automated tools and technologies to ensure code quality and create business process efficiencies
- Participates in third-party vendor and product evaluations and assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of three to five years of work experience in the field of business/systems analysis and software development, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proven project management capabilities including experience leading cross-functional projects, and project portfolios.
- Highly proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel as well as basic computer and database management skills.
- Familiarity and experience with Software Development practices and processes, including Agile and Waterfall methodologies, SDLC tools such as Azure DevOps and testing frameworks.
- Experience writing and executing technical test cases and suites.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management, prioritization, problem-solving, and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly customer service oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different levels of constituencies
- Flexibility and capacity to respond calmly, efficiently, and effectively in stressful situations.
- Punctual and reliable and able to meet set deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of matters and other firm business information.
- Professional Services industry experience, especially within the legal vertical, preferred.
To apply for this opening, please click here.
Physical Demands: The firm will strive to provide reasonable accommodations, as requested, to enable an employee with a disability to successfully perform this position in our office setting. Frequent communication is an essential aspect of this position and employees must be able to exchange timely and accurate information in a variety of situations. This position may also encompass maintaining a stationary position for long periods of time (at least up to 50% of the workday) with occasional movement, as well as lifting and/or moving objects that weigh up to 25 pounds. Other essential functions may apply and employees working remotely have the same or similar requirements.
Work Environment: The office work environment of the firm is characteristic of the environment the job holder will encounter. In this typical office setting, an employee will encounter standard office equipment and any noise associated with that equipment. The noise level is usually quiet to moderate. The office setting of Wolf Greenfield requires the ability to manage multiple work priorities along with frequent interruptions.