The Client Administrator builds positive relationships with and maximizes firm-wide efficiency for assigned complex clients. Working closely with both client and Firm personnel, the Client Administrator’s objective is the creation, implementation, and maintenance of administrative procedures related to client specific guidelines and assistance with the associated training needed for other Firm employees. In addition, the Client Administrator attends to the completion of day-to-day responsibilities and oversees the structure of the processes and systems required to support the client.
- Coordinate and perform a diverse range of administrative and clerical support services required to accomplish client objectives and satisfy the Firm’s responsibilities to our client(s).
- Collaborate with clients and Firm personnel to identify, establish, and maintain data integrity, processes, and applicable databases that support client and Firm objectives.
- This includes, but is not limited to, the creation, maintenance, and periodic revisions of SOPs, manuals, reference materials, etc.
- Assess client-specific situations to improve client satisfaction and recommend creative enhancements.
- Provide guidance to Firm personnel to ensure all individuals possess a thorough understanding of their responsibilities and procedures for a particular client.
- Assist with identifying training needs and develop training objectives for Firm personnel in order to provide service to a particular client.
- Compile client data materials as needed and requested.
- May guide, mentor, or be a resource for other client administrators.
- Adhere to established work schedule, but with the flexibility required to satisfy client needs.
- Take on additional responsibilities as needed and assigned.
- Comprehensive understanding of assigned intellectual property area (patent, trademark, or litigation).
- Expertise in supporting a patent, trademark and/or litigation practice.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Superior grasp of the complexities of intellectual property business relationships (i.e., clients, co-owners, assignees, licensees, foreign associates, other counsel, employment agreements, etc.).
- Ability to continuously focus on client and customer service.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking, interpretive, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with meticulous attention to accuracy and detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Flexibility and capacity to respond calmly, efficiently, and effectively in stressful situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of matters and information.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Highly proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel as well as basic computer and database management skills.
To apply for this position, please click here.