The Conference Services Coordinator will provide courteous and efficient service as it relates to coordination of onsite meetings. This individual will coordinate with other members of the General Services team and other departments on all aspects of meeting and event coordination as it relates.
- Coordinates a wide range of services for firm meetings and events as requested, including equipment needs; food orders; setup and coordination; as well as any special requests.
- Manage online conference room scheduling system to ensure proper meeting placement.
- Actively works with meeting organizers to prepare for scheduled meeting/event requirements.
- Contacts meeting owners as necessary to finalize and confirm meeting details. Ensures all requirements are confirmed.
- Effectively communicates with meeting organizers, support staff and management in Boston and New York offices providing well-organized daily outline of meeting activities and required logistics.
- Maintains high level of customer service by ensuring all meeting details and requirements are met, with the proper equipment and amenities, prior to the start of meetings. As well as ascertaining any new requests or needs prior to meeting start.
- Works closely with catering vendors and coordinates timely delivery of food for meetings and events. Responsible for placing orders with high attention to dietary or allergy related requests.
- Reviews invoices related to meetings and events for accuracy, and submits same for payment. Obtains correct approval and billing information for all expense related activity including: catering, equipment rentals, etc.
- Manages special requests and/or problems and recommends appropriate solutions.
- Serves as a backup for reception or to assist with facilities related requests.
- 2 years’ experience with meeting coordination
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong calendaring experience with Microsoft Outlook required. Experience with conference room booking software a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete assigned task on a timely basis.
To apply for this opening, please click here.