Wolf Greenfield is currently looking for a highly organized, accurate and efficient individual to fill the opening of Executive Administrator. The Executive Administrator provides high-level executive administrative support to the Executive Director, the Managing Partner, and the Practice Group Leader Chair (PGL Chair) at the Firm. this person will help to enhance the Executive Director’s, the Managing Partner’s, and the PGL Chair’s effectiveness by providing information, conducting research, preparing memoranda, letters and reports, handling information requests, maintaining files, providing coordination for meetings by maintaining the agenda and taking and maintaining meeting minutes. The Executive Administrator will assemble highly confidential, complex and sensitive information. The position calls for strong technical skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors, and uncompromising discretion and confidentiality. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Coordinates with the Executive Director, the Managing Partner, and the PGL Chair regarding advance notice and preparation relating to recurring management responsibilities and activities. Attends recurring planning meetings with those supported and attends to follow-up items arising from these meetings.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. As requested acts as project manager for special projects.
- Updates, monitors and issues reminders for delegated tasks to ensure that deadlines are met and that projects stay on schedule.
- Using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software, types, transcribes, designs and/or prepares reports, correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans and other documents. Responsible for formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics.
- Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Acts as recording secretary; prepares action minutes.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and Executive Committee activities for the Executive Director, the Managing Partner, and the PGL Chair. Regularly reviews calendars and sends reminders in advance of large events to identify schedule conflicts; notifies Executive Director of any conflicts.
- Acts as a liaison with others. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Relieves management of administrative detail for a wide range of projects.
- Coordinates work flow.
- Updates various records and charts in response to employee updates, billing rates and standard charges. Ensures up-to-date firm records and client-facing documents at all times.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Maintains a procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines.
- Highly organized, accurate and efficient
- 2-5 years providing senior level support preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Appreciation of and respect for confidentiality
- Strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and work under the pressure of constant and changing deadlines