This position provides administrative support to the Legal Recruiting & Professional Development Department. Successful candidates will be motivated self-starters, eager to be part of a growing team in a full-service intellectual property law firm. Prior administrative experience is desired, preferably in law or consulting. Successful candidates will strive to produce high quality work for themselves and for the team, and will be able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. Strong computer proficiency and proofreading skills, along with a high level of professionalism, are required.
- Responsible for timely and accurate upkeep of legal recruiting database
- Updates and maintains firm database of legal professionals, career section of firm’s website, and promotional recruiting materials
- Assists with candidate interview schedules and logistics
- Coordinates onboarding and orientation activities for new attorneys and technology specialists
- Coordinates logistics of internal training programs and monitors attendance by legal professionals
- Updates and maintains workload and productivity reports for legal professionals
- Provides administrative support for summer associate, technology specialist, and intern programs
- Provides administrative support for annual performance reviews of associates and technology specialists
- Performs additional tasks as needed
- Assists with registration and logistics for on-campus recruiting and related student outreach programs
- Highly organized, accurate, and efficient, with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional judgment with the ability to be proactive and respond appropriately when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience in a professional services organization preferred
- Strong skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor level degree or equivalent experience
- Appreciation of and respect for confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic workload and prioritize work under the pressure of competing deadlines
- Ability to work well with all levels of firm management, attorneys, staff, candidates, and vendors
- Knowledge of legal recruiting databases (viRecruit and/or LawCruit) preferred
To apply for this opening, please click here.
The responsibilities of this position require employees to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this position include close vision, with the ability to read and understand text. This position may require the employee to occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing as much as twenty-five (25) pounds. These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to perform successfully the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.