The Marketing and Business Development Assistant will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the Client Services Department in an administrative capacity. This position will offer support to the Marketing and Business Development team in areas related to events, scheduling, expenses, website and data collection.
- Manage expenses, scheduling, vendor relationships, and other operational logistics.
- Arrange and coordinate internal and external meetings for Client Services team members.
- Assist with event logistics and execution.
- Manage the distribution of client gifts.
- Maintain and update marketing/pitch materials, firm website, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain and update firm databases, assist with tracking of key firm metrics, and generate relevant Excel reports.
- Assist with prospect research/business intelligence generation.
- Assist with material preparation for internal and external meetings and pitch opportunities.
- Attend internal firm meetings, take notes, track and follow-up on decisions and actions that emerge.
- Assist with the management of the firm’s social media posts.
- Maintain and update the firm’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Help management identify, generate, and manage target lists of current and prospective clients across industries.
- Bachelor’s degree along with experience supporting marketing or business development in professional services setting or equivalent.
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion and utilize a keen attention to detail.
- Capacity to manage multiple concurrent projects and adapt quickly to changing requests.
- Capable of being decisive while demonstrating good judgment and business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and high energy level, with ability to be both flexible and adaptable due to workload peaks and extended workday hours.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) CRMs (HubSpot), databases, and business intelligence/knowledge management tools.
- Comfort working with all levels of firm management, attorneys, staff, and vendors in a professional capacity.
To apply for this opening, please click here.
Physical Demands: The firm will strive to provide reasonable accommodations, as requested, to enable an employee with a disability to successfully perform this position in our office setting. Frequent communication is an essential aspect of this position and employees must be able to exchange timely and accurate information in a variety of situations. This position may also encompass maintaining a stationary position for long periods of time (at least up to 50% of the workday) with occasional movement, as well as lifting and/or moving objects that weigh up to 25 pounds. Other essential functions may apply and employees working remotely have the same or similar requirements.
Work Environment: The office work environment of the firm is characteristic of the environment the job holder will encounter. In this typical office setting, an employee will encounter standard office equipment and any noise associated with that equipment. The noise level is usually quiet to moderate. The office setting of Wolf Greenfield requires the ability to manage multiple work priorities along with frequent interruptions.