The International Filing Assistant provides hands on administrative and project related support to the International Filing Department.
- Provide professional administrative and clerical support to the International Filing Department, this includes but is not limited to, drafting of letters and correspondence, assisting with mailings, drafting emails, entering data into appropriate systems, and coordinating meetings.
- Coordinates all department related documents and ensures proper management of documentation via the virtual file system, this includes strong attention to detail related to confirmation receipt of e-mails.
- Provides hands on support with deadline driven tasks including, correspondence mailings, foreign applications to the USPTO, as well as correspondence for foreign associates and clients.
- Coordinates and processes invoices as it relates to foreign associates to ensure timely payments.
- Sorts all incoming mail into the department and scans, categorizes, documents into the document management system and virtual file.
- Works closely with paralegals to prepare for filings with the patent office, this includes preparing correspondence, completing appropriate electronic applications as well as cost estimates.
- This position will assist with a variety of other department related projects as requested.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Propensity to learn other software as needed.
- Team player and a willingness to take on additional projects and work.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.