The Receptionist’s primary responsibility is the provision of receptionist services to the firm. This includes but is not limited to managing a multi-line phone system, greeting guests and visitors, and covering the reception area. In addition, this position provides clerical and administrative support to other members of the General Services Department.
- Professionally answering a multi-line phone system, and properly routing calls.
- Greeting clients and guests; answering general questions.
- Maintaining Reception area for tidiness, lighting, current reading materials, and beverages.
- Administering guest parking program.
- Locating attorneys, their assistants, and other staff.
- Reviewing and routing daily voicemail messages left on general mailbox.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of conference rooms on the 23rd floor, between scheduled meetings.
- Maintaining upkeep of internal telephone directory on a quarterly basis and coordinating distribution with Production department.
- Maintaining taxi vouchers as requested with proper documentation and supply including monthly invoice reconciliation.
- Reconciling monthly corporate credit card invoice to include tracking catering expenses and researching billing codes.
- Assisting with charitable events to include administering raffle tickets, explaining process, and collecting and tallying monies.
- Tracking the vending machine refunds, providing reimbursements as appropriate.
- Providing and coordinating visitor requests in New York office.
- Assisting Conference Services Coordinator with reserving conference rooms.
- Assisting Conference Services Coordinator with ordering and tracking food orders.
- Assisting with various ad-hoc administrative projects as requested within General Services department.
- Aiding other departments as requested.
- Minimum of three years of office experience in an administrative capacity. Previous experience at a professional services organization preferred.
- Highly proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel as well as basic computer and database management skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate work flow and project updates.
- Strong time management, prioritization, problem-solving, and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a high pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different levels of constituencies
- Flexibility and capacity to respond calmly, efficiently, and effectively in stressful situations.
- Punctual and reliable and able to meet set deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of matters and other firm business information.
To apply for this opening, please click here.
Physical Demands: The firm will strive to provide reasonable accommodations, as requested, to enable an employee with a disability to successfully perform this position in our office setting. Frequent communication is an essential aspect of this position and employees must be able to exchange timely and accurate information in a variety of situations. This position may also encompass maintaining a stationary position for long periods of time (at least up to 50% of the workday) with occasional movement, as well as lifting and/or moving objects that weigh up to 25 pounds. Other essential functions may apply and employees working remotely have the same or similar requirements.
Work Environment: The office work environment of the firm is characteristic of the environment the job holder will encounter. In this typical office setting, an employee will encounter standard office equipment and any noise associated with that equipment. The noise level is usually quiet to moderate. The office setting of Wolf Greenfield requires the ability to manage multiple work priorities along with frequent interruptions.