Wolf Greenfield Diversity Fellowship Program
Wolf Greenfield is committed to recruiting and retaining future attorneys who will contribute to the diversity of our firm and the field of intellectual property law. Our Diversity Fellowship Program is designed to give students pursuing a career in intellectual property law a realistic sense of what it is like to practice at Wolf Greenfield.
- A paid summer associate, summer intern, or co-op position with Wolf Greenfield. The summer program runs ten weeks from mid-May through July.
- Fellows entering their second year of law school may also have the opportunity to participate in the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) 1L Scholars Program, which includes additional mentoring and networking opportunities, and a two-day off-site Scholars Summit.
- Fellows will be awarded up to $25,000:
- $5,000 upon completion of their first ten-week summer or co-op position with the firm;
- $5,000 upon completion of their second ten-week summer or co-op position with the firm; and
- $15,000 will be awarded to those who join the firm as a full-time associate or technology specialist upon completion of the relevant degree program.
All applicants must:
- Demonstrate a commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion;
- Have a degree in science or engineering and be eligible to sit for the Patent Bar examination;
- Have outstanding leadership abilities and involvement in diversity organizations; and
- Be able to participate in and complete Wolf Greenfield’s 10-week summer program.
The deadline for application for the 2022 fellowship program is March 1, 2022. We will review applications on a rolling basis and contact individual applicants for interviews. Candidates must submit all required materials (resume, application, cover letter, undergraduate and graduate transcripts, writing sample, and personal statement) through Wolf Greenfield’s online application portal. The required application form can be found by clicking here.
Mentoring and Training
Our commitment to mentoring and training is evident in every aspect our firm. Fellows will be matched up with an attorney who will serve as an advisor during the summer program and throughout the remainder of a Fellow’s law school career.