We understand that our people are responsible for our continuing success. Wolf Greenfield is committed to offering a generous and equitable compensation structure competitive with the largest law firms in the legal markets where we practice. To attract and retain the best people, we recognize and reward the contributions of our employees. Our compensation package includes an annual salary review and a comprehensive bonus program.
Wolf Greenfield’s legal professionals are offered a wide range of benefits which include:
Eleven paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Annual merit and hours based bonus programs
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan: Employees may enroll in plan after 30 days at the firm if they work at least 1,000 hours in a calendar year. Annually, the shareholders announce the amount of profit sharing contributions and the firm’s match to 401(k) deferrals for eligible employees. The firm’s contributions are subject to a vesting schedule.
- Premium contributions for medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield and the ability to use pre-tax dollars to pay the remaining premium; cash payment to those not electing the firm's insurance
- Fully paid individual dental insurance through Delta Dental and, for those who insure other family members, the ability to purchase their premiums on a pre-tax basis
- Life insurance benefit equal to twice annual salary with a corollary accidental death benefit capped at $350,000
- Short-term disability insurance which offers 100% of salary continuation
- Long-term disability insurance which provides some measure of salary continuation in the event a disability continues longer than 90 days
- Long-term care insurance availability
- Family/Dependent Care Leave
- Parental Leave
- Domestic Partner benefits
- Bar Association and other professional fees and memberships paid by the firm
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- On-going firm-paid professional development and continuing legal education in work-related areas
- Pre-tax plans for medical, dependent care, transportation and parking expenses
- Monthly $30 subsidy to the cost of T-passes
- Candidate referral bonus program
- Salary direct deposit options
- Building tenant benefits: membership in Federal Reserve Bank’s fitness center for $75 quarterly, access to 600 Atlantic Federal Credit Union, convenience shops, a large cafeteria, and outside gardens and patio areas
Legal professionals who work less than full-time may be eligible for some of the above benefits. Depending on the number of hours they work, they may also receive reduced benefits or adjusted co-payments.