Our Litigation Group
Our Litigation Practice members have both the legal skill and the technical, scientific and industry experience needed to give our clients an advantage in any courtroom. Our technical depth allows us to guide a judge or jury through the technical complexities at the core of a dispute, create aggressive trial strategies, and choose the optimal time and venue for litigation.
We are seeking an associate with 4-6 years of patent litigation experience. Boston, New York and Washington, DC are the preferred office locations. Responsibilities include:
- Preparation and trial of patent matters
- Analysis of products and patents
- Discovery preparation and management, including working with experts
- Conducts and defends depositions
- Drafts pleadings and motions
- Graduated with a JD from an ABA-accredited law school
- Admitted to or eligible for admission in Massachusetts, New York or Washington, DC.
- Patent litigation experience before the United States International Trade Commission
- A technology background in electrical engineering, computer science or related field of study
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and exercise extreme attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in team settings
The expected salary range for this position is $265,000 - $330,000 annually. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. This position is eligible for an annual hours-based bonus.
To apply for this opening, please click here.